PPD has extensive experience in planning and implementing Phase I-IV programs for gastroenterology studies across multiple countries and sites. In the past five years, we conducted more than 100 trials in gastroenterological indications involving more than 26,000 patients at approximately 6,500 sites.
Our team includes more than 900 hands-on clinical development professionals worldwide with experience in gastroenterology protocols, many with clinical trial experience across multiple indications.
Our close working relationships with investigators and sites ensure our ability to conduct a preliminary feasibility assessment quickly to predict enrollment and identify potential challenges.
Clinical Research Experience
PPD has clinical research experience in a variety of gastroenterological indications including:
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Liver disease
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Chronic diarrhea related to short bowel syndrome
- Duodenal/H. Pylori
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Other gastrointestinal disorders