PPD’s Research Coordination Center is a global center of expertise that focuses on remote site activities in support of late stage studies. The center supports Phase IIIb/IV interventional trials, observational studies, registries, risk management (REMS, EURMPs, RiskMAP), direct patient contact and long-term site, patient and endpoint follow up (including long-term follow up for Phase II/III studies).
Remote site activities include:
- Site selection, start-up, close-out and data review
- Site relationship development and continuity
- Support for targeted on-site data verification approaches
- Use of technology tools for tracking and management
- Direct-to-patient contact
The center offers:
- Multilingual services provided by a staff of global late-stage research clinical research associates (CRAs) and research support specialists
- Site relationship support to enable one-touch completion of eCRFs
- Cost-efficient query resolution via remote contact and continual review and follow up
- Remote functions through dedicated, centralized teams of multilingual resources, resulting in fewer resources and greater productivity
- Site support and investigator retention via real time, study-specific hotline access
- Patient retention through regularly scheduled contacts using multiple media
Each project managed by the center receives a customized monitoring and site management plan to meet the unique requirements of each study.
Our center provides clients a cost-effective, one-touch solution to site management, site support, data review and hotline services. PPD’s remote site management and data collection capabilities are global and scalable to each client’s unique needs.