Our Experts are Your Experts
PPD is the ideal partner to help ensure your biopharmaceutical product’s success from discovery through post-approval. With more than 25 years of experience, PPD brings diverse expertise across therapeutic areas and functional disciplines to provide biopharmaceutical consulting services throughout the product life cycle. PPD® Consulting gives clients direct access to industry-leading experts in the design and execution of full product development programs.
- Our experts are seasoned industry professionals who have significant work experience within pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, collectively participating in the development of more than 70 approved products
- We work closely with you to develop customized plans that increase efficiency and reduce risk to help you realize your product’s value
Product Development Consulting
For more than 25 years, PPD has been your partner in the development of important and life-changing therapeutics. Our product development consulting teams bring the expertise and experience you need to continue to deliver innovative therapeutics to the market successfully.
With a long history of consulting across a wide range of therapeutic areas, our preclinical, clinical, manufacturing biostatistics and regulatory consultants have broad therapeutic knowledge and an in-depth understanding of global and local market landscapes and regulatory guidelines. PPD also has deep experience in the development of pharmaceutical products in rare diseases and pediatric indications, as well as in the development of medical devices, drug device combinations and companion diagnostics.
PPD’s global product development team leaders synchronize multidisciplinary services, global development expertise and insight from therapeutic thought leaders to create customized development strategies to meet your needs, from early phase to late stage development.
Specialization to Meet Industry Demands
In addition to a breadth of product development expertise, PPD Consulting has experienced teams of physicians, scientists and other product development professionals with specialized expertise to help clients successfully navigate challenges and realize opportunities in the following areas:
Direct Access to Industry Thought Leaders
The PPD physicians, scientists, regulatory professionals and biostatisticians who comprise our consulting team have extensive small and large molecule development experience and diagnostic/medical device expertise. These experts have firsthand knowledge of state-of-the-art clinical, regulatory and commercial program strategies from first-in-human testing through registration, including post-approval studies and product optimization strategies. In addition, PPD has immediate access to seasoned industry professionals and thought leaders through PPD’s affiliates, which offer a network of independent consultants across numerous therapeutic areas and technical disciplines who are immediately accessible to PPD Consulting clients.
PPD Consulting Gives You the Advantage
- Large pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies can benefit from PPD’s reservoir of experts to address gaps in strategic resourcing, enhance existing resources or engage in longer-term joint development partnerships
- Virtual entities as well as small or emerging biotechnology, pharmaceutical and diagnostic/medical device companies can benefit from our development expertise and experience with regulatory agencies
- Services span the development continuum from pre-clinical through post-approval and are customized to address the specific development challenges of small molecules and biologics, vaccines, medical devices and companion diagnostics
For more information, please contact PPD Consulting.
Our product development consulting team brings the expertise and experience you need to continue to deliver innovative therapeutics to market successfully.
PPD provides strategic consulting on biosimilar product development from preclinical to post-approval.
PPD® Consulting helps you plan effectively to realize the benefits of adaptive trial design.
We understand the challenges associated with conducting clinical research in children.
Our tailored programs are designed to assist clients in addressing all aspects of rare diseases.
PPD offers strategic development expertise, global access and operational infrastructure for your cardiovascular studies.
PPD’s global quality and compliance (GQC) services are delivered by trained professionals who have honed their expertise over decades of experience.
PPD’s medical device and diagnostic development team utilizes our global presence and comprehensive experience to help minimize delays and increase the efficiency.