PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing drug discovery, development and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations.
With offices in 46 countries and more than 12,500 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a commitment to quality to help clients and partners accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics and maximize the returns on their R&D investments.
Clinical Development Services
Providing comprehensive product development and post-approval services for biopharmaceuticals and devices
- Full service Phase II-IIIb clinical studies for multinational regulatory submissions
- Therapeutic and specialty expertise with dedicated project teams
- Post-approval services, including epidemiology; pharmacoepidemiology and health outcomes; risk management and REMS; safety surveillance studies; late stage studies; medical information; product safety; registries; and observational studies
- Clinical data management and information solutions, including consulting and proprietary software tools to speed collection, analysis and reporting of clinical data
Applying scientific expertise for drug discovery and resources for early compound assessment and development
- BioDuro, A PPD® Company
- Nonclinical development
- Preclinical services
- Phase I clinic
- GLP bioanalytical, cGMP product analysis, biomarker, vaccines and biologics, and Phase I-IV global central labs
PPD's awards and accolades.
Our mission is to help our clients and partners in maximizing returns on their R&D investments.
PPD is committed to bringing scientific and clinical expertise, quality and speed to every drug discovery and development program.
View a list of PPD’s principal officers.
PPD sees strategic alliances as a logical response to the challenges of drug discovery and development in today's changing health care environment.
Every day around the world, PPD employees embody the concept of corporate responsibility.
PPD provides a broad array of drug discovery and development services and products to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies to expedite drug development.
View a list of PPD’s board of directors.
PPD’s CRO podcast covers the basics about clinical trials and provides information on CROs – how they work and why organizations hire them.
PPD’s commitment to financial and operational excellence is fundamental to its success as a private company.
You are advised to review the information in this posting periodically.
PPD is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals.